potato pancakespotato, pancakes, and food
Fried potato and onion? Hard to go wrong with that. I like to serve with cheese, hot salsa, and applesauce. Makes 6-8 pancakes.
2.5 cupsgrated potato. approximately 2 large russet potatoes.
1 cupchopped onion
- 2 eggs
- Beat eggs until uniformly yellow.
- Mix egg, flour, onion, and pepper together.
- Peel and grate potatoes. Have your cook surface ready to go to prevent too much batter discoloration.
- Mix all ingredients together and spoon out palm? size circles onto pan.
- Cook on medium-high heat until there appears to be a thin layer of canned tuna on the top (~5 minutes), then flip and cook other side for 3-5 minutes.